Our Mission is to make available biblically-sound, conservative materials and services that will strengthen your walk with and knowledge of God while being an encouragement and a trustworthy resource for the individual, the family, and/or the local church. Each product has been produced, used, edited, and used again in our own ministry over the years and has been proven to be spiritually helpful.
We are passionate about not only producing materials that are doctrinally correct, but that are also simple to understand, user-friendly, and even visually appealing. We are continually in the process of writing (or rewriting), editing, tweaking, polishing, and formatting new materials to add to our product library. In short, we want these products to be accurate, applicable, easy to use, and attractive to those who would use them.
The J&J Ministries family would like to express our gratitude to you for choosing our materials. We are confident that they will be a help to you personally and/or to your ministry. Please note the following assurances about our products that we want you to know that you can depend upon:
1. All materials are consistent with a traditional, conservative, fundamental, biblical, doctrinal position.
2. All materials utilize only the King James Bible in its biblical references.
3. All materials have been scrutinized for accuracy multiple times.
4. All materials which have “fill in the blanks” come with a completed Answer Page or teacher edition with the blanks completed.
5. All materials have been used in actual ministry situations.
Our goal in having the policies listed below are designed with multiple purposes which include protecting the integrity of the material and those who are purchasing them, as well as J&J Ministries’s good name. When you purchase our products:
1. You have the right to use any or all of this material in your home or in any facet of the ministry of your local assembly.
2. You have the right to modify any or all of this material for use in your home, or in any facet of the ministry of your local church.
3. You have the right to reproduce any or all of this material for use in your home, or in any facet of the direct ministry of your local assembly.
HOWEVER, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE, MODIFY, OR REPRODUCE ANY OR ALL OF THIS MATERIAL FOR USE - BY ANY PERSON - OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOME OR YOUR LOCAL ASSEMBLY, WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM J &J MINISTRIES. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.